Is this your business? Click here to claim and manage the details.
Columbia St. Mary's Grafton Express Care
Grafton, WI 53024
Hours of operation
- Monday 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Tuesday 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Wednesday 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Thursday 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Friday 8:00 am - 7:00 pm
- Saturday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
- Sunday 10:00 am - 2:00 pm
About Columbia St. Mary's Grafton Express Care
Columbia St. Mary's Grafton Express Care is an urgent care center in Grafton, WI located at 2061 Cheyenne Ct.. They are open 7 days a week seeing walk-in patients in Grafton. Columbia St. Mary's Grafton Express Care appears to be individually owned and operated and not part of a larger network of urgent care clinics. There are, however, 2 walk-in clinics within 20 miles of Grafton in cities including Cedarburg and Saukville. Additionally, they have partnered with Columbia St. Mary's to better serve the patients in the Grafton area.
As an urgent care center, Columbia St. Mary's Grafton Express Care provides non-emergent medical care most typically referred to as urgent care services. This category of medicine includes the treatment of allergies, asthma, broken bones and sprains, burns, cold and flu symptoms, ear, sinus and respiratory infections, insect and animal bites, stomach viruses, skin rashes and most other non-life threatening injuries, illnesses and conditions. Additionally common health assessments are typical service offerings including annual and school physicals and Grafton. While this urgent care does offer assistance with immediate health care needs, if you are suffering from a true medical emergency, go to the emergency room in Grafton, WI or call 911 immediately.
Map and Directions
Ratings and Reviews
Posted on April 14, 2017 | Visited this location April 01, 2017
- Wait Time
There is NOTHING express about it. Get ready to sit for hours. My 8 year old son was extremely ill - throwing up repeatedly in the waiting room while we waited for 2 hours just to get in to see an incompetent, disrespectful Nurse Practitioner named Anne Curran. After my son threw up nearly 20 times in 24 hours she snapped at me that "he is probably not dehydrated." Rude & incompetent. My son's pediatrician confirmed that he absolutely WOULD be dehydrated to some extent - possibly a lot- and sent us to seek correct care at Children's. After waiting for so long & being treated with such dismissive rudeness, (not to mention leaving with a stupid diagnosis) - it was a colossal waste of time that we have been billed almost $200 to have endured. This woman has treated others int he same manner and should not be allowed to interact with patients. I think she is a feckless, disrespectful incompetent. AND THERE IS NOTHING EXPRESS ABOUT THIS PLACE! It is infamously known from Glendale to Grafton to be one of the longest waits for care to exist in the area. Terrible place.
Posted on April 06, 2018 | Visited this location April 05, 2018
- Wait Time
WORST CARE EVER!!
1) This place chgd so that was confusing & annoying as noone explains anything. 2) The guy helping me was not even a Dr. was a P.A. that came in with a pompus, arrogant and rude af attitude. I'm sick-sinus infection. This huy was a DICK & didnt care about me. He was an "anti" antibiotic person & wanted to keep giving me medical reasons why they are bad & w/e. (dude I been sick over a mo.& tell him last wk+ just nothing even helps, can barely breathe, forehead/eye headaches & elephant on my face) Same ol chronic crap my whole life & just need an antibiotic. He snaps "Ur telling me how to do my job" I started crying omg just help me or don't. Im miserable, my dr is out & Im here. (he hadnt even looked at me yet!). SO AWEFUL. He was so angry. I felt trapped. It was clear he didnt look at my chart. I have complicated health stuff. I almost left & didnt want jim touching me!!! Oh & there's noone here to tell or file a complaint. I was told to contact to hospital.
Fyi right side-"Urgent Care" & left side-Express Care if ur Dr practices there. I did get the antibiotic. He just kept telling me off, "Fine I'll give it to you and u can deal with any side effects - I wont give u my dark side of this conversation" So that was his GOOD SIDE! OMG he shouldn't be working with people or left alone. Nurses should be in or door left open cuz I felt trapped & like he could explode o hurt me if wanted. IM DISABLED. But he never looked at the computer before seeing me. All my records & Drs are in there.