STD Facts and STD Testing in Nevada
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are not a popular topic of conversation despite an estimated 20 million infections occurring each year in the United States. Residents of Nevada are certainly not immune. In fact, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published research in 2013 that ranked Nevada amongst all other states for cases of Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia.
STD Stats for Nevada (State Ranking)
Overall, Nevada ranks 27 out of 50 for reported cases of these STDs. The good news is that there is a wide array of options for people looking for STD tests in Nevada. For instance, there are 184 of urgent care and walk-in clinics in Nevada, most which should be able to perform the test you are requiring.
To find an STD testing location near you, click on a Nevada city below to view the urgent care and walk-in clinics that may be able to help.
STD Testing Locations in Nevada
- Walk-in clinics in Nevada
- Retail clinics in Nevada
- Urgent care clinics in Nevada
- Pediatric Urgent Care Clinics in Nevada
- Walk-in clinics open 7 days a week in Nevada
Urgent Care Brands in Nevada
- CareNow Urgent Care (16)
- Renown Health (9)
- Concentra Urgent Care (7)
- Southwest Medical Associates (5)
- Optum Clinic + Urgent Care (2)
Retail Clinic Brands in Nevada
* Stats are based on the data within the Urgent Care Locations database, and do not reference outside sources.