STD Facts and STD Testing in North Dakota
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are not a popular topic of conversation despite an estimated 20 million infections occurring each year in the United States. Residents of North Dakota are certainly not immune. In fact, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published research in 2013 that ranked North Dakota amongst all other states for cases of Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia.
STD Stats for North Dakota (State Ranking)
Overall, North Dakota ranks 38 out of 50 for reported cases of these STDs. The good news is that there is a wide array of options for people looking for STD tests in North Dakota. For instance, there are 25 of urgent care and walk-in clinics in North Dakota, most which should be able to perform the test you are requiring.
To find an STD testing location near you, click on a North Dakota city below to view the urgent care and walk-in clinics that may be able to help.
STD Testing Locations in North Dakota
- Walk-in clinics in North Dakota
- Retail clinics in North Dakota
- Urgent care clinics in North Dakota
- Pediatric Urgent Care Clinics in North Dakota
- Walk-in clinics open 7 days a week in North Dakota
Urgent Care Brands in North Dakota
Retail Clinic Brands in North Dakota
* Stats are based on the data within the Urgent Care Locations database, and do not reference outside sources.