STD Facts and STD Testing in Montana
Sexually transmitted diseases (STDs) are not a popular topic of conversation despite an estimated 20 million infections occurring each year in the United States. Residents of Montana are certainly not immune. In fact, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) published research in 2013 that ranked Montana amongst all other states for cases of Syphilis, Gonorrhea and Chlamydia.
STD Stats for Montana (State Ranking)
Overall, Montana ranks 45 out of 50 for reported cases of these STDs. The good news is that there is a wide array of options for people looking for STD tests in Montana. For instance, there are 26 of urgent care and walk-in clinics in Montana, most which should be able to perform the test you are requiring.
To find an STD testing location near you, click on a Montana city below to view the urgent care and walk-in clinics that may be able to help.
STD Testing Locations in Montana
- Walk-in clinics in Montana
- Retail clinics in Montana
- Urgent care clinics in Montana
- Pediatric Urgent Care Clinics in Montana
- Walk-in clinics open 7 days a week in Montana
Urgent Care Brands in Montana
Retail Clinic Brands in Montana
* Stats are based on the data within the Urgent Care Locations database, and do not reference outside sources.